Tuesday, April 18, 2023

hey gooners. been an odd week or so. been a little bit of a rollercoaster for me with my feels and some tears and some harsh words (aimed SOLELY at myself and no one else) and a great deal of the tired... rearranged my iiving room, again, kicked myself in the ass, again, got one good nights sleep out of 5 or 6, and..... welcomed a grandchild!!! yes!!! our first grandbaby!! and she is a CHONK!!! not home from the  hospital yet but she will be soon. just a little bit of mostly normal "uh-oh's", nothing big or heartwrenching. been following the news bout a few current events and i could soooooo go into opinions on all that but nah. not worth the time to speak it out loud really. of course, for anyone who actually READS any of this, is you'd like a discussion, by all means i will gladly invite you to discuss!!!! anyhoo, you gooners behave. i have a little bit of chaos to get into but i will be back!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment